So why choose angling 4 business
? There are loads of web designers out there offering you the world. What makes us different? Well here are a few things that angling 4 business
promises to its customers:
- As life long passionate anglers, we know what other anglers want to see:
We know what anglers all over the UK are looking for in a website and what will keep them coming back to visit your site time and time again. We spend enough time trawling through fishing websites ... we should know !!
- We will help you decide on the purpose of your fishing website:
What is the goal of your website? What do you want it to achieve and who will be your potential audience? How can you keep visitors coming back to your site? These are all important questions to ask and the answers will go a long way to determining the look and feel of your website.
- We will help you decide on the content of your website:
The content of your fishing website should be well written, well laid out, complemented with well chosen images and above all interesting. There are so many websites in existence today that unless your site grabs readers attention, they will simply move on and look elsewhere.
- We ensure your site adheres to the priciples of quality web site design:
In our opinion, web sites and web design should adhere to all the following:
- Angling 4 business will talk in plain, simple terms, avoiding technical jargon:
- fast loading
- function fully and correctly in all browsers
- navigation around the site should be straightforward
- be pleasing on the eye
- attract and retain visitors
- meet the needs of your fishing business
Don't you just hate it when people speak techo-babble. We certainly do. Thats why we will never leave you confused or unclear by not explaining technical issues in plain simple terms.
- We won't desert you once your website is complete:
We will keep clients updated on progress throughout the various stages of building a fishing website. Until the website is finalised, nothing is set in stone. We will liaise with you regularly either by visiting your premises or by phone or email. Designing and building a website is most definitely a "moving feast" and if it takes several attempts before you are happy with the overall feel and design of the site, then so be it.
Even once your site is completed, angling 4 business
will always be at the end of the phone to help with any issues that may arise. You may want the site upgraded or updated from time to time or minor ammendements made. Angling 4 business
will be there for you.